Antiviruses On Computer
If the computer needs to be tested urgently for viruses, we recommend free Dr.Web CureIt! and Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool.
In order to provide permanent computer protection, set up antivirus with regular updating of viral bases. It is desirable to create an antivirus in such a way as to keep an eye on the behaviour of computer-based programmes.
If you don't have the capacity to establish a fee-paying antivirus, use one of the free programs listed below. Most of these programmes are probative versions of feeable antiviruses with reduced functionality. But even that antivirus would make the Internet safer than his absence.
If the virus is completely blocking the operating system, the image of a load disk with an antiviral scanner can be used:
To check the computer with a load disk:
- Roll the disk sample on another uninfected computer.
- Write it on the right host (CD/DVD or flash digger).
- Reload the infected computer by inserting or connecting the trained host.
- Enter the BIOS when the computer is downloaded (usually, the key is pressed frequently. F2)
- Put Boot Sequence in the BIOS contaminated computer so that the computer is downloaded first of all with your registered host.
- Reload the computer again. This time, he's got to get down with the host and launch the antivirus.
- Run the test and wait until the antivirus fully checks the system and removes the viruses found.
- Pick up the download drive and reboot the computer. Get Boot Sequence back to the original state if you cheated on them.